Thursday, March 20, 2014

Making your own mascara for organic or allergy or money saving reasons.

Homemade is my favorite thing because it controls what we put in and on our bodies. Our homemade lip balm was the first product that we made and started selling like hot cakes because a lot of people agree with this mindset : )

Mascara has always bothered my eyes, so I don't wear it. If anyone SHOULD wear mascara, it's me because my eyelashes are tiny little itty bitty things that seem like they are the color of my skin. So I made some mascara following the recipe from ThankYourBody.com and loved it! 

I will give you the link to her blog as she deserves full credit and anything I do would just be copying her.

She gives a complete and easy to follow recipe and has feedback and questions from other people AND ideas for other colors besides black mascara. She has also gone through the trial period for us. Thank you.

I would love to hear from you if you have a story to tell about your own homemade mascara!

If you want to buy mascara tubes, you can click here.

To visit ThankYourBody.com's blog about how to do this, click here~


No comments:

Post a Comment