Monday, March 17, 2014

Jewelry Organizer from a towel rack and shower curtain hooks.


Even the most steadfast homesteading chicks need to feel pretty every once in awhile.
 Jewelry accessorizes your day, your mood and your outfit. But not if it's all over your house and in different drawers and boxes. 
When I get ready in the morning, I am very seldom awake. It's better for me to have my jewelry out in the dressing part of my bathroom so I can put it on when I put on make up.
This is a glass shelf from Amazon with shower hooks to hang necklaces.
I do a lot of my shopping online because there are no stores close to me, plus I notice I buy less because there is no impulse buying.
On top I have assorted little baskets and bowls from around the house.
Now my stuff is in one place and I wear it more frequently because it's in my face convenient.



No comments:

Post a Comment